Computer Sales and Service, IT Services for Nevada Consumers and Businesses
Performance Computing/PC Internet offers a range of computer services for consumers and businesses that also offer convenience. We have a retail store for all your computer equipment needs, we do computer repair at our place or yours, and we offer network design, installation, and maintenance for companies throughout Humboldt, Pershing, and Lander counties in Nevada.
Hardware, Software, and Computer Peripherals in our Retail Store
As part of our full-service approach to computing, Performance Computing/PC Internet has a well-stocked retail store at our Winnemucca, Nevada location. We sell a wide range of PCs, printers, and hardware, including all essential networking equipment and accessories for your home or business.
- PC hardware / software
- Computer accessories
- Printers and Ink
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Network cabling
We are also a source for popular editions of the latest business software, including Microsoft Office, server operating systems, Windows, QuickBooks, Sage Accounting, and antivirus/anti malware software.
Come see us at 332 South Bridge Street in Winnemucca, Nevada to pick up your computer hardware, software, and accessories. We’re here from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Need to speak to us at another time? Just call!
Convenient, Expert Computer Repair
Even the best computers get glitchy with use and time, leading to loss of productivity and eating up valuable time for your employees and your clients. Performance Computing/PC Internet reduces the stress around equipment slowdowns and failures with expert computer repairs and tune-ups by certified technicians—at our location or yours. We troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair all types of computer equipment for consumer and commercial clients:
- PC – desktop computers, laptops
- Tablets – Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Android (no Apple products)
- Hard drives
You can always bring your computer equipment to our shop at 332 South Bridge Street in Winnemucca for diagnosis and repair. We’re here 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Managed IT Services, from Network Design to System Management
Business owners already have a lot on their plates; there’s no reason to put their computing network on that pile when you contract with Performance Computing/PC Internet for our comprehensive IT services.
IT project management — Our IT professionals will:
- Do a full assessment of your operation to determine the best computing network for your needs.
- Design and implement your network to meet your needs today, and grow with your business in the future.
- We install all computers and internet connections, install and test software, ensure that your applications have migrated successfully and are properly integrated.
- Manage your computing network. This support includes maintaining your automatic system backups, software upgrades, security patches, and proactive 24/7 system monitoring to catch issues before they become major headaches.
- Maintain your equipment and perform hard drive checkups, look for system errors that are slowing down your network, and recommend any equipment that will help you deliver a better experience for your customers and your team.
Computer installations and upgrades — Whether you’re relocating your business, expanding your workstations, or moving to SaaS (software as a service), we can help. Our team will set up, test, and troubleshoot your hardware (servers, desktops, laptops, peripherals), install and test all software, and ensure your users are connected to the internet and that all software has migrated correctly. Our techs can also perform all necessary equipment repairs, either on site or at our office.
Custom computers — Sometimes, off the shelf is off the mark. Our techs will build you a custom computer, from processor to power supply, memory sticks to video cards.
Want an easier way to manage your IT department? Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.